Even the most modest of Bruce Willis’ successes warrant a sequel, apparently. Where are the Retired, Extremely Dangerous (RED, get it?) folks now? Will new director Dean Parisot build on the cavalier attitude towards violence, killing, and misogyny of Robert Schwentke’s 2010 original? Dave and Dru seemed disinterested based on the trailer, so they assigned Andrew Kannegiesser and James Hrivnak to tackle this sequel seemingly willed into existence for Bruce Willis and company to get paid.
- Let us know what you think! Email us at email@example.com.
- Our theme music is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes.
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Follow Andrew on Twitter @YesWeKann and James @jameshriv.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!