It’s hard to believe that it’s been a whole year, but that time is upon us once more, when we mull the wine, steam the cider, and hot the toddy. That’s right, it’s Hot Toddy Talk 2014, our annual excuse to get our favourite people together and record 90 minutes worth of incoherent nonsense. If you’ve never heard an episode of 24 Panels Per Second, don’t start here!
Who’s sick of shared universes? Which superheroine is impossible to find in action figure form? How did Dru get a clove in his mouth? Which new Bond villain is a mean one? What kind of sexual predator do the new Ninja Turtles most closely resemble? All these questions and more answered on this year’s Hot Toddy Talk! And if we haven’t completely alienated you, come back on December 24 for the return of 24 Panels proper, when we’ll review Frank Miller’s The Spirit!
- Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All music featured on the show is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes. (Five stars please!)
- While you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our sister show, Cinema Chase, also in iTunes!
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels, Dru @violetbooth, James @jameshriv, and Andrew @YesWeKann.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!