It’s time to tie up some loose ends this month on 24 Panels! Continuing our tradition from last year’s live Comic-Con episode, we hand out awards celebrating the best and worst of this past summer movie season. Chris Martin joins us for that. And speaking of the worst of the summer movie season, we also find the time to review Sin City: A Dame to Kill For! Looking forward to the prestige movie season, we look back to the prize winner of Cannes 2013, Blue is the Warmest Colour (which, to our surprise, Dave dislikes almost as much as Sin City 2!). We’re joined by Sean Cammack on that segment.
- Let us know what you think! Email us at email@example.com.
- All music featured on the show is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes. (Five stars please!)
- While you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our sister show, Cinema Chase, also in iTunes!
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels, Dru @violetbooth, and Sean @movieaday365.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!