August is typically thought of as the dog days of summer, and we’ve got a trio of dogs for you this month on 24 Panels! First up, there’s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, which Dave swears isn’t as bad as he thought it would be; Red Sonja, the sword-and-sorcery picture based on the Marvel comic (which is itself loosely based on the Robert E. Howard character); and rounding out the episode is Dave’s review of Brett Ratner’s Hercules, an adaptation of Hercules: The Thracian Wars by Steve Moore and Admira Wijaya. Our very own she-devil with a sword, Corina Becker, sits in for the first two segments.
- Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All music featured on the show is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes. (Five stars please!)
- While you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our sister show, Cinema Chase, also in iTunes!
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels, Dru @violetbooth, and Corina @corinabecker.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!