BAM! POW! ZIFF! Podcasts aren’t just for kids anymore! On this episode of 24 Panels Per Second, we’re covering the weighty issues: biblical apocalypse, nuclear war, and… documentary. More specifically, Dru and Dave discuss the differences between Darren Aronofsky’s Noah in its graphic novel and blockbuster film incarnations, James and Dru watch the PBS documentary Superheroes: A Never-Ending Battle, and Dru and Dave review When the Wind Blows, the animated adaptation of Raymond Briggs’ apocalyptic 1982 graphic novel. Put the kids to bed and pour yourself a nice ‘n’ stiff hot toddy for this one. You’ll need it!
- Let us know what you think! Email us at email@example.com.
- All music featured on the show is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes. (Five stars please!)
- While you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our new sister show, Cinema Chase, also in iTunes!
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels, Dru @violetbooth, and James @jameshriv.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!