It’s the start of a new era for the podcast about comic books on film! With our 50th episode (not including all the bonus eps, One-Shots, Talks Hot Toddy, etc.), we decided to mix things up a bit. In addition to the main review each episode, we’ll also be bringing you two new segments to bookend things: “The Throwaway Panels,” which in this episode will feature an interview with Hope Nicholson and Rachel Richey, the Canadian comics historians behind the wildly successful Kickstarter to reprint Canada’s first superheroine, and “The Stinger,” which in this episode will feature a conversation with 24 Panels contributor James Hrivnak about the first five episodes of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. All that and a review of Pete Travis’ Dredd on this episode of the New Original 24 Panels!
- Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All music featured on the show is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes. (Five stars please!)
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels, Dru @violetbooth and James @jameshriv.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!