Is 24 Panels typical of earth podcasts? We’re about average. In this episode, we recognize our male privilege to condemn Mark Millar’s recent comments about the representation of rape in comics, and then carry on our concern with feminist issues in our discussion of Roger Vadim’s 1968 adaptation of the hypersexual Barbarella.
- Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our theme music is written and performed by Wire & Light. You can hear more, and even download full albums for free, at wireandlight.ca.
- Make sure to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes.
- Bookmark 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing.
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24panels and Dru @violetbooth.
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/24panels.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!