We saw it, and based on the boffo box office (this is one of those rare times when a word like “boffo” is truly appropriate), you did too! On this bonus episode of 24 Panels Per Second, we discuss The Avengers: what it does right, where it’s lacking, and what it means both for the future of Marvel Studios and the future of the superhero genre in film. It takes us almost 100 minutes.
Download the episode now, or…
- Send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe to 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing!
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24Panels and Dru @violetbooth.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Don’t forget to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!
Next time on 24 Panels: The Crow…