But wait, there’s more! This week we’ve recorded a special bonus episode, an occasional segment that we’ll call “Between Panels.” In It, David tries to crush Dru’s spirit after seeing (and loving) Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, and then they spitball some ideas about how to get new comics readers on board with DC and Marvel (hint: not by rebooting 52 titles and selling them at $3.99 a pop). Dru also shares some films of note from Montreal’s annual Fantasia International Film Festival.
Download the episode now!
- Send all feedback to email@example.com.
- Subscribe to 24panelspersecond.com and 24panels.tumblr.com so you don’t miss a thing!
- Follow Dave on Twitter @24Panels and Dru @violetbooth.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Don’t forget to subscribe (and review us) in iTunes.
- And if you like the show, please share it with your friends and on your social networks!